Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Saturday 25 October 2014

"I MET NIYOLA IN A BATHROOM"_ BANKY W

The EME Records boss Mr Bankole wallington popularly known as Banky W AKA
Mr capable,Mr fine shine shine head#oops#,took to his instagram page to
tell us on how he met EME first lady Niyola and also used the medium to
solicit for votes on behalf of Niyola:


I was walking to the bathroom of an event center 1 day, and a voice from
the female bathroom stopped me dead in my tracks. It was the most
beautiful female voice I'd heard in person. I waited outside until the
girl came out, and I introduced myself to @Niyola. We became friends, and
over the years I always felt like she would be an a amazing artist if she
just had a different musical environment around her. A diff support system
to help her be better. And now that she's with EME, that's slowly but
surely coming true. Youtube & see for yourself that "Toh Bad" was THE best
r&b video of the past year… pls help me help her win this. Take 2 mins of
ur time…the Link to vote is in my profile. #VoteForNiyolaWeekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.