Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Saturday 25 October 2014

"I AM NOT DATING JACKIE APPIAH"_ BOBBY OBODO

Bobby obodo who is popularly known for his good acting and modelling
skills opened up on his relationship with one of ghana's talented sexy
actress;jackie appiah.

In an interview with Saturday beats,

He said:

"It is not true that I am in a relationship with Jackie Appiah. There is
nothing amorous between us. We are not engaged or planning to get married;
there is nothing like that. Marriage is out of the picture for us, it is
just the words of rumour mongers. My relationship status is 'complicated'
because I was married and later got divorced so since then, I have been
keeping my private life abreast. I would rather not talk much about it
because of what I went through. I just left a relationship that produced
beautiful children. Right now I am just focused on being on top of my game
with my show business."


Hmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.