Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Dear LIB readers: my husband bought me a dildo to compliment his non- performance



From a female LIB reader

I got married six months ago to the man of my dreams.

He is everything a woman wants in a man except that he is small 'down there'. Of course I knew he was small before I married him but I didn't give it too much attention as it was always complimented with his long stay.

I started noticing that he doesn't go beyond 5 minutes during our honeymoon and that continued until I started drawing his attention to it.

It went beyond drawing his attention to crying.

Last weekend, he opened up to me that he was taking drugs to meet up but that the drugs are now affecting him so he had to stop.

I felt betrayed and bitter. Had I known... anyway, he returned that evening and handed me a gift bag, I wondered how a gift would compliment his non performance only to realize the content.

Lo and behold, it was a dildo! I became utterly resigned before he went on his knees and asked me to compliment him using the dildo.

I am really confused. I don't know what to do or who to talk to.

My communication with him has never been the same since then and we've not made love. Please help me share this for advice.

Source Linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.