Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Sunday 28 December 2014

I don't care what people say about my failed marriage-Ini Edo




Ehiag wina, insisted the house should be jointly owned by the two of them being a couple.She refused ,prompting him to call it quits and relocate to Ghana where he eventually found a new love whom he is perfecting plans to wed soon. When asked to confirm it, she told the magazine this month.

“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage. And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs. So, let it remain like that. “I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business. I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that. It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be.”

Source: Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.