Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Sunday 9 November 2014

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's Owner Wears the Same T-shirt Everday.

As we all know, Mark Zuckerberg who is the owner of facebook belongs to the group of one of the richest men in the world.

It has been observed that he wears the same T-shirt with the same colour and style everyday.  According to him it would be a waste of valuable time to wonder on what to wear when there's still much to do looking after the world's largest social network.
 
Here's what he has to say:


I really want to clear my life so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community.

I’m in this really lucky position where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than 1bn people, and I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life, so that way I can dedicate all of my energy towards just building the best products and services.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.