Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Wednesday 22 October 2014

RICK ROSS SHARES WEIGHLOSS PHOTO

Ricky Rozay may soon have to start going by "Skinny Rozay" after seeing recent pictures of his dramatic weight loss! Rick Ross posted new pictures on Instagram, showing that he's lost an estimated 100 pounds.
He's looking good!! Back in May, he told Tim Westwood that he has been doing high-intensity cross-fit, which he has deemed "Rossfit." ACcording to him he says;

"I still eat the way I want to eat I just go to the gym everyday..I do this shit called crossfit I call it RossFit."

Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.