Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Thursday 23 October 2014

I WANT MORE DARING ROLES_ Actress Uche ogbodo

After her marriage crashed and with a baby now , actress Uche Ogbodo says she wants to now take on more daring roles as she moves to ignite her career .

She told Potpourri in a quick  chat. She said:

"Of course, I'm going to take on more daring roles, that's my career and I'm only going to keep improving myself. As an actress, there's nothing that I cannot do. There's nothing I can't do in a movie, once it's a movie. I can even take up a lesbian role. But in real life I'm not a lesbian, don't get it twisted. That's why I'm an actress, its make-believe, it's not who I am. I'm only going to do my career the way I'm supposed to do it and it puts food on my table so you don't feed me, you don't judge me, that's it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.