Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Saturday 18 October 2014

"I Have Got No Fixed Price For Shows"_ Tuface

Some call him Humble but I call him the True african man!

Over the years so many performing artiste have opened up on how much they
charge for collabos/ feature and so on,some say 3million some 10million
but unlike the African Queen hitmaker 2face idibia he says;

'I don't have a particular fixed fee, it depends on the kind of show and
what it is all about.'

When asked how he manages to handle female fans/admirers he said:

"For me it's a case of 'Hello, thank you very much', I try to make them
know that what they are looking for isn't possible. I just say 'Let me
introduce you to one of my single friends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.