Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Thursday 16 October 2014

Finally! Anna Banner Clears The Wave On Her Relationship With Flavour

Ex-beauty queen finally opens up on her relationship with the "ada ada"
hitmaker.

She officially took to her instagram page to appreciate her lover,

"Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u,
respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares
abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and
most importantly draws u closer to God. pls tell me wat else u want!!!..
cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! ! ur more than awesome. … I pray
dat God continues to bless you. @2niteflavour "
All the Best Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.