Welcome to the desktop version of Omale Joseph's Blog a.k.a G3wap! Online

Wednesday 24 September 2014

JEREMY RENNER REVEALS SECRET MARRIAGE TO SONNI PACHECO





Like a covert ops mission his "Avengers" Hawkeye character might take on, Jeremy Renner has revealed he secretly got married to girlfriend and mother of his child, Sonni Pacheco.

The 43-year-old actor was asked point blank if he was married to the model at a screening of "Kill the Messenger" in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday after he was seen wearing a wedding band.

"Yes," he told Capitol File with a smile.

"I have tried to protect my family’s privacy, my wife’s privacy," he said when asked why he's kept his nuptials a secret. "I don’t need her to get hammered with my life. Privacy issues are important because I want her to go about her day without being bothered."

Being bothered has become a routine event for the "Avengers: Age of Ultron" star. "Paps follow me, [and] that’s fine. But it’s annoying being followed when I’m with my family. It’s not just me—everyone [in Hollywood] has to deal with that. I’ve been talked about a whole lot, because the less I put out there, the less people know, and it makes it interesting, I assume," he explained.

"It’s the best thing I have ever done—doing it later on in life. By then I achieved a lot of things that I wanted to achieve; I’m so blessed for that. Now I can really spend time with the family. The only thing I think about when I’m not with my baby is, 'How do I get to my baby?' I need to get to her, and I’m very miserable when I don’t see her. I really love being a father," he explained.

Adding, "The only thing that has changed is my perspective on things. I still work, probably even more. It used to be for myself so I’m not old and broke. All these things I still do, but I do it now for the future of my baby, and if it gets in the way of her well-being, then I stop."
www.accesshollywood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not
reflect or represent the views of G3wap! Online.

Use the comment form to post your thoughts to this post.